Maintenance Supervisor – ABC - (Lewis Run, PA)
|Job Code : ABC-MS|
|Category : Allegheny Bradford Jobs|
Job Description :
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities. The position plans, budgets and schedules facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accomplishing maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluating functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Inspect facilities, grounds, and equipment periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Maintaining function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by initiating and implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Perform product evaluation and specification for continuous improvement.
- Outsource maintenance projects that cannot be handled internally due to capacity or capability (evaluate, set up appointments, communicate scope and/or problem and work with purchasing to secure purchase order), review documentation for accuracy and acceptance, and ensure documentation is stored for future reference.
- Assist employees and purchasing with Fastenal Vending Machine training, assistance, setup and programming.
- Perform duties of maintenance technician as required and necessary.
- Each employee is responsible for attending all company sponsored training sessions. This includes, but is not limited to, all Safety and job specific trainings.
- Adheres to, supports and enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties/tasks as assigned or that are deemed required for the position.
Compensation based on experience and capabilities.
|Job Application (PDF) (right click to download)|
|Job Type : Full Time|
Download Our Amazing Company Benefits (PDF) (Right click to download)
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment testing, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
Allegheny Bradford Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster, E-Verify Participation-English Poster, E-Verify Participation-Spanish Poster,
Right To Work-English Poster, and Right To Work-Spanish Poster.
|11 Lincoln Drive|
Lewis Run, PA 16738
|Human Resources |
|11 Lincoln Drive|
Lewis Run, PA 16738
|Phone : 814-362-2590|
|Fax : 814-362-7081|
|Email : email@example.com|
Go Back | Send this page to a friend