Document Control Coordinator
The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining organizational wide control of all Quality System records. The coordinator will serve as the primary focal point for coordinating the review, amendments, distribution and training of all documented procedures and work instructions and will maintain all records for the defined retention period. The Document Control Coordinator will also ensure compliance to the documented procedures through on-going internal audits.
Coordinates the review, revision, distribution and training of all controlled documents
- Prepares and publishes the numerous reports:
- Responsible for scanning and digital filing
- Maintains all Controlled Documents and training records utilizing training software.
- Responsible for Document retention according to the defined retention periods
- Responsible for populating various Quality Logs with information used for certification
- Coordinates the Suggestion For Improvement Program
- Coordinates the Nonconformance Program
- Coordinates the Employee Development Plan training program
- Prepares Internal Audit Schedule and conducts Internal Audits
- Performs additional duties/tasks as assigned or that are deemed required for the position
Tools and Technology Skills:
Demonstrates experience with and skilled use of:
- Word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation tools.
- Quality Control methods and the ability to read engineering drawings and specifications.
- Analytical reasoning interprets and evaluates complex information, while identifying patterns and essential issues.
- Project management techniques to achieve results on time and within budget.
Education and/or Experience Required:
High School diploma required. Two or four year degree in an accredited related curriculum preferred, or experience equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a M-F 8:00am - 4:30 pm hourly position reporting to Corporate Quality Manager with additional direction given by Quality Engineers.
Position requires reliable transportation to move from one building location to another within Lewis Run, PA.