Quality Technician – Lewis Run, PA
The primary responsibility of this Quality Technician is to test and inspect all materials and equipment in accordance with the identified specifications and determine if the product meets the defined criteria. With experience, the quality technician will be expected to contribute to our continual improvement efforts by identifying process improvements intended to eliminate waste.
Seeking entry level or experienced quality technician.
Essential duties and abilities include but are not limited to:
- Will perform many types of measurements utilizing tape measure, calipers, profilometers, gauges and scales. Experience preferred.
- Excellent blueprint reading/interpretation skills is required. Experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write and verbally understand instructions in English. Must be able to follow standard operating procedures, work instructions, and outside regulatory requirements. Experience preferred.
- Responsible for knowing and following inspection criteria, performing visual inspections and nondestructive testing.
- Will perform various math calculations.
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to rapidly change priorities.
- Use of computer and associated manufacturing software. Experience preferred.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer individual with vocational / technical certifications or degree.
QT works on the production floor. Must be able to stand, walk, sit, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb. Must be able to reach above and below shoulder and have fine finger manipulation.
Hourly position. 1st shift: M-F 6:30am - 3:00pm. 2nd shift: M-Th 3:30pm – 2:00am. Shifts currently slightly altered following COVID social distancing protocols. Position requires the ability to work over-time which may include arriving early or working on normally scheduled days off.