The Sales Coordinator works with other group members to process customer requests, process proposals and orders, change requests, process other paperwork associated with quotes, orders and invoices as well as any other assigned departmental tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Call on existing customers to inquire about new opportunities. Field customer complaints/requests and channel to the proper individuals. Look for opportunities to promote other product offerings.
- Enter new customer data and sales orders into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and continually updating memos with order changes and status. Obtain required credit information for new customers.
- Review / provide exceptions to customers’ terms and conditions.
- Perform proper sales closing activities for quotes.
- Communicate major quotes, projects and issues to Regional Managers. Add mark-up to quotes. Assemble and submit quote proposals to customers and communicate deadlines to other team members.
- Request commission clarifications from Regional Managers and enter into ERP system.
- Request shipping costs from Shipping Department when required.
- Prepare Job Folders.
- Complete Job Instructions with the assistance of the estimators.
- Submit approval and record drawings to customer as required.
- Submit cost changes to the customer. Process change notices.
- Process updated Purchase Orders and adjust selling prices in both the Quote and Sales Order in ERP system.
- Process Returned Goods Authorizations.
- Organize and facilitate Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Know Sales Representatives and their territories and product lines represented.
Education and Preferred Qualifications:
- Two year associates degree or 2-3 years related experience and/or training.
- This position requires proven organizational skills.
- Regular use of computer including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Previous skills with sales or ERP software a plus.
Excellent English written/verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and professional journals, technical documents such as design descriptions, specifications, blue prints, technical procedures and government regulations.
Position requires working from sales office in Lewis Run, PA.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Jury duty, and Bereavement Leave.
- Paid Short-Term Disability
- Education Assistance
- Profit Sharing/Bonus Program
Applicants meeting the criteria above must successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening, possible pre-employment testing, interview, and background investigation in order to qualify for full-time employment.
Allegheny Bradford Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster, E-Verify Participation-English Poster, E-Verify Participation-Spanish Poster,
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
11 Lincoln Drive
Lewis Run, PA 16738
Phone : 814-362-2590
Fax : 814-362-7081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org