Our heat exchanger experts ensure that you get the most efficient and cost-effective design.
Whether it’s a U-tube, straight-tube, or coil heat exchanger, Allegheny Bradford is the leading manufacturer of sanitary shell and tube heat exchangers. We have built a reputation for quality in the design and manufacture of heat exchangers for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other industries. As the recognized leader in the industry, we offer today’s most advanced stainless steel processing technology, along with a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to providing you with products that deliver unparalleled performance and dependability, along with the responsive customer service you need.
Our state-of-the-art fabrication technology uses high-pressure hydraulic expansion to seal the tube-to-tube sheet joints. This reduces the risk of roller expansion damage, as well as work-hardening effects and excessive thinning of the tubing. In addition, our proprietary integrated double tube design virtually eliminates the possibility of cross contamination. The result is consistent performance, reduced maintenance and extended equipment life.
Prior to shipment, every heat exchanger undergoes rigorous testing and comprehensive documentation procedures that can include:
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Dye penetration examination
- Steam testing
- Computer-verified performance
- Positive material identification (PMI)
- Ferrite testing
- Drainage testing
- Saline testing
- Profilometer readings of surface finish to ensure mechanical and electropolished surface finishes to less than 10 microinches Ra.
- Fiber optic, borescopic tube inspection and videotaping of product contact surfaces on DVD.
- ASME Code Stamping with National Board Registration.
We offer two years of warranty
- U ASME VIII Stamp
- UM ASME VIII Stamp
- Chinese License
Codes & standards
- BPE – Bioprocessing Equipment, Standards Committee
- MOM – Ministry of Manpower
- The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors – R-Stamp
- Data Reports
- Seismic Calculations
- Production Drawings
- Material Test Reports
- Hydrotest Certification
- Passivation Certification
- Surface Finish Certification
- Electropoishing Certification
- Weld Log
Request a quote
Once we receive your request we will follow up with our offer.
These are the areas in which we excel.
We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to fully engage in the development process.
Our solutions are custom designed to achieve your individual goals.
ABC will create a plan for your project and fully engage your team ensuring a continuous flow of crucial information. Quotation to Project Completion: Communication is a key to the success of your project.
Quality Control and Documentation
Our products are manufactured to the highest codes and standards. Your project will include an industry leading documentation package.
Industry Leading Products
ABC is an industry leader, providing innovative products and solutions of the highest quality.