Custom cylindrical tanks and stainless steel pressure tanks
Custom cylindrical tanks and stainless steel pressure tanks from Allegheny Bradford are ideal for pharmaceutical, biotechnology fine chemical, cosmetics, food processing and other ultra pure manufacturing environments. Our engineering specialists and skilled craftsmen work closely with you to design and fabricate vessels for your individual applications. As part of our comprehensive electropolishing process, your tanks undergo precision pre-cleaning, final high-purity cleaning and rinsing, and post electropolishing protection. Because we offer this service at our facility, we can produce the quality finish you need with the quick turnaround and competitive pricing.
Because we know that every application is unique all of our stainless steel pressure tanks and vessels are custom made. Each tank is designed individually, so you never have to adapt your processing operations to our products. With customized tankage from Allegheny Bradford, you determine the precise specifications to meet your requirements, including:
- Capacity and pressure rating
- Mechanical and electropolished surface finish to less than 10 microinches Ra
- Stationary or portable design
- Cone, sloped or dished bottoms
- Fixed or removable tops
- Port types, sizes and locations
- Dimple, conventional, heating and cooling jackets
- Chloride-free insulation with stainless steel sheathing
- Accessories such as lights, sightglasses, handholes, sensors, load cells, sampling valves & spargers, fittings for instrumentation and top & bottom mount mixers
Certification & Standards
Beginning with the inspection of raw materials and throughout the manufacturing process, rigorous testing and documentation procedures assure compliance with the most stringent industry standards. Prior to shipment, your tanks undergo documented tests that may include dye penetrant examination, radiographic examination, pressure testing, profilometer readings of surface finish, saline & ferrite testing and fiber optic borescope examination of contact surfaces.
- Bioprocessing Equipment Standards Committee (BPE)
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors R stamp
Request a quote
Once we receive your request we will follow up with our offer.
These are the areas in which we excel.
We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to fully engage in the development process.
Our solutions are custom designed to achieve your individual goals.
ABC will create a plan for your project and fully engage your team ensuring a continuous flow of crucial information. Quotation to Project Completion: Communication is a key to the success of your project.
Quality Control and Documentation
Our products are manufactured to the highest codes and standards. Your project will include an industry leading documentation package.
Industry Leading Products
ABC is an industry leader, providing innovative products and solutions of the highest quality.